Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Gabriel

 

Here's another Brazilian beauty by the name of Gabriel in some rather tasty
images by Beto Urbano. It is a little vague whether Gabriel is actually signed
with one of the big model agencies, but I do believe there may be a faint
connection to top agency Graus 40.
It was only later when gathering pictures that I learnt that he has two twin
Brothers that regularly appear in photo editorials.

At the bottom of the post is a youtube featuring all three Brothers.



GABRIEL'S INSTAGRAM
THE FAUSTINO BROTHERS FANPAGE 



Below: Gabriel (centre) with Brothers Guilherme Franco
and Pedro Franco.

9 comments:

  1. But seriously, are there any ugly people in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vera, You do wonder. And they all seem to be sun-kissed by that Latin climate.

      Gabriel doesn't smile very much in his pictures. Perhaps haunted by the past when he had a serious
      illness around 6 years ago. He posted up on instagram a Hospital bed picture where he looked positively
      skeletal. Thankfully he pulled through.

      Delete
    2. Ugly Brazilian's exist. They hold the camera.

      Delete
    3. Oh Neil, You witty thing.

      So how many of them are you hiding in your spare room???

      Delete
    4. You know how close I came to running a Brazilian bordello in Ft Lauderdale. Don't put ideas in my head.

      Delete
  2. Vera, there are a LOT of Brazilian-Japanese mixes in Brazil, stunning and enough to give me a fit of the vapours every time I see a new one. - Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget the Portuguese. They introduced those deadly blue and green eyes from Europe.

      Delete
    2. Neil, I was in a bookshop last week. I saw a young guy haggling with
      the cashier as he desperately wanted to buy a cd/dvd of 'Teach Yourself
      Portuguese.' So as I payed for my book on my Bank credit card I said to
      the cashier... Ah heck, I'll pay for his Portuguese CD. Of course he was
      thrilled.
      I think I partly did it cos the cashier was a bit rude and aggressive to
      the young guy. So a good deed done that day. Education should be free!

      Delete
    3. No strings attached? Slip a business card with disposable cellphone number?

      Delete