Sunday, 18 June 2017

Justas... A Super Fitness Model

Above and below is a familiar online attraction. He is 20 year old
Lithuanian stunner Justas Jes. Although looking at these teasing
images by Paul van der Linde I barely recognized him.

Further down below are some even more revealing images of Justas
taken by Tom Saint Clair, images I first saw earlier this year. And
unless I'm looking at the wrong tumblrs I haven't seen those images
flying about yet considering that they're the boldest images that I've
seen of this fitness stunner.

At the bottom of the post is a video of Justas showing us what
he does best. And it's easy to see why he's the most popular model
at Fitcasting.com.


JUSTAS JES INSTAGRAM 



4 comments:

  1. He is a creation, and a rather nice one at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, I was nearly tempted to say the original creation of Adam.
    But we don't believe in all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so hot - look at his transformation - i guess from 18 to 20 years --
    http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1093772685/justasjes/photos/1523934917753451329_1093772685
    i love him
    Bernand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bern and, You're right there. I did see a 3 split picture showing how he has changed over the last few years.
    I guess he must have started his transformation quite late. And dare I say that he actually looked quite plain before all his work, but now looks very hot.
    Thanks for that. Dee.

    ReplyDelete