Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Jos Schenk


I haven't been checking the latest editorials on Male Model Scene lately
but I was pleased to find this one that turned up yesterday.
It features Wilhelmina model Jos Schenk. And nicely captured by
photographer Ferry van der Nat.
Although I'm not sure what to think about those shorts with
a bit of the front missing.
I know what you're thinking... why even bother to wear the
briefs underneath the shorts! Although it is possible that the briefs
are sewn in, making it one item.


JOS SCHENK @ WILHELMINA

JOS  SCHENK @ INSTAGRAM
JOS ON MALE MODEL SCENE


3 comments:

  1. I suppose it will keep you cool in a tropical climate but I can't see what other purpose it serves. - Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a handsome lad, thanks Dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nik, Yes... kind of cute. I like the pose in the top picture.

      Delete