Sunday 8 November 2020

Autumnul Hampstead




It seems to be an annual tradition that I visit The Heath every early November in order
to capture some Autumn colours. And so these are the results of my early morning visit
last Wednesday morning before heading out to The Tower of London, as well as another
visit yesterday morning on Saturday.




Above:  The Men's Pond Hampstead Heath












Above and below are a few shots of The Ponds
















Moving further into Hampstead Heath I arrived at Kite Hill
by Parliament Hill Fields, giving some great views of the
surrounding Heath areas. And for an early Saturday morning
as well as being our third day of Lockdown, it seemed 
surprisingly busy.




From the top of Kite Hill the City skyline appears shrouded
in early morning mist.








Above and below are a few homes and cottages near Keats Grove
and Downshire Hill.






HAMPSTEAD VILLAGE HIGH STREET


Above and below is The Coffee Shop in a Telephone Booth
situated in The Village High Street.




Above:  Hampstead Village High Street.

 

4 comments:

  1. A little misty in the first photo. Otherwise luscious photos and I really like the phone box coffee dispensary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, You surely mean a little bit misty in the City skyline pictures.
      The top two pics are my favourites. They came out quite well, in that area
      of woodland with early morning sunbeams.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shots and busy roads.
    I see the problem you are having with the right side margins. I am having similar problems on the right side also. Mine is when I go to change my header I cannot access the word edit on the right side. If you can help--thank you
    MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M.B. (MaryBeth??) Oh my, are you seeing a problem with my right side banner pictures? They look okay to me.
      I wonder what you're seeing. Do let me know what you mean.

      I had a look at one ( the one at the very bottom of the page on the right) and I've typed in some text to show
      that it all seems to be working. I managed to type in 1. Title. 2. A Caption. 3. A Link.... as a test for you to see.
      It should lead to a page about The Summer Pergola.

      I know that Blogger has been changing things around with their new interface. I wonder if it is affecting your right
      side banner texts. The biggest problem they've given us bloggers is that we now can't place images side by side ( 3 or
      4 in a row) and the only way around it is to mess about with the HTML. I see that your Blog header on your Photo Blog
      has vanished altogether.

      Do let me know by e-mail if you need more info. What a beautiful part of the U.S you live in. Nature and Mountains.
      It's got everything. Dee.

      Delete

Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.