Tuesday, 29 September 2026

A Nostalgic Look back at Some Home Videos


 

So after a nostalgic rummage around in my home video tape draw, I thought I'd share
some edited clips and run them through my video editor, while also having some fun with
some of the special added effects. Of course they were filmed around and just after the
Millennium, before I had even started blogging and before social media really took off.  And now
of course, many are actually making a living by posting their images and videos online. 
But back then we did it just for fun and to have something to look back on in future years.
I did want to post up these videos as one but was forced to split them as Blogger couldn't
handle three minute videos.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.