androgynous and dare I say at times genderless? You only have to see
how we
Westerners can be fooled so easily by Thai Ladyboys who in outward
appearance seem
to be able to swap genders with such ease.
Without paying full attention to this Calvin Klein promotion video
from 2023, I almost
thought for a moment, and with a further twist, that I was watching
an Asian tom boy.
But alas no, it is actually Jong Kook from BTS. I suppose it was the
open jacket that
gave things away.
And just months later towards the end of 2023 Jung Kook began his 18 month military
More on this story at THE FASHIONISTO
Below: Jung Kook Looking more familiar in
No comments:
Post a Comment
Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.