Friday, 28 August 2026

Our Summer is Running Away


Now here's a picture I wish I had taken. And all found on the Pinterest picture
sharing site. And unbelievably it was taken in my favourite place the beautiful Isles
of Scilly just off the Cornish coast. And I'm guessing that it was taken on my favourite
Island of Tresco, where on some days you can almost imagine you're on some
Caribbean Island. 

And so last weekend with the Summer running away I opted for a Sunday coastal trip down
to familiar Hasting on our South Coast. It's not quite Cornwall and the sea isn't even the same
colour. But it was good to get out of London and enjoy some sea air.
I managed to take a lot of film footage for a new video using the video option on my stills
camera while using a tripod to steady things. So I'm still editing lots of clips and putting it
all together. And the tripod allowed me to get some impressive long zoom shots, the kind you
can never get on a smart phone.

Looks like I'm having to put my Birthday video project on hold as I'm now in the throes
of my weekly Bladder procedures. I've completed four of six with two more to go. And then
there's another six procedures split into two three week programs to be carried out in
September or October. And the only drawback of this treatment is that the Immunotherapy
pumped into the Bladder causes a lot of tiredness for a couple of days following the treatment. 

Below: A few pictures from Hastings on Sunday







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.