Friday, 7 August 2026

Seb Does Skynrd's Almighty 'Freebird.'

On Sunday I took a local trip over to Camden Town and just happened to catch regular
street performer and guitar artist Sebastian. I had to stop in my tracks as he was thrashing
out a brilliant version of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird, often considered to be one of the greatest
guitar solos of the Rock genre.
But I wondered why he positioned himself in the main, now traffic free Camden High
 Street, where busy Sunday crowds passed by him nonchalantly, as he often performs down
by Camden Lock or even sometimes by Camden Station where larger crowds stop by to
watch him.
Seb's guitar amp didn't seem as loud as usual. I think he said something about having volume
restrictions. But he seemed thrilled with the short video above that I sent him.
I last caught him a couple of years ago when he was down by Camden Lock thrashing out his
Heavy Metal repertoire HERE.

Some links for Sebastian...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.