Tuesday 28 June 2022

Not Another Picture!

While looking around one of our many local second hand Charity shops I came across
this very attractive framed print. Not too sure who the work is by, but our friend Neil tells
me that Google has a picture recognition facility. And what I like about it is it's oval shape
and it's polished mahogany frame.

The shop price tag said £45 but the shopkeeper let me have it for £35, probably so as to shift
it and make room for more vintage surprises.

What was a bit of a trial was getting it hung up on my fireplace wall. Unfortunately
it was too wide to fit properly in between the two wall lamps. So I was forced to pull them out
and fit them back in much wider apart. That of course meant a bit of re-plastering and painting.
But it was all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.